SafeTec Compliance Systems is committed to complying with the laws and regulations governing the use of electronic communication systems, and safeguarding for all of its customers the ability to use SafeTec’s network and services without interference or harassment from other users. SafeTec’s AUP is designed to help achieve these goals.
When using the SafeTec System, you may not:
- Use the Services in a way that is against applicable law. Including:
a) Illegal activity such as child pornography; gambling; piracy; violating copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
b) Accessing or authorizing anyone to access the service from an embargoed country.
c) Threatening, stalking, defaming, defrauding, degrading, victimizing, or intimidating anyone for any reason.
d) Invading anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and consent.
- Use the Services in a way that could harm them or impair anyone else’s use of them, including:
a) Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to a Service, acting to deny others access to a Service, or authorizing any third party to access or use the Services on your behalf (such as anyone without a license or revealing to anyone your username and password).
b) Use the Services to try to gain unauthorized access to any other service, data, account, or network by any means.
c) Intending to harm or exploit minors in any way, or collecting personally identifiable information of any minor.
- Falsify any email header information or in any way misrepresent your identity.
a) Including misrepresenting the source of anything you post or upload, or impersonating another individual or entity, such as with “spoofing.”
- Use the Services to transmit, distribute, or deliver any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (i.e. spam).
a) Except with regard to spam that you are directing to a Safetec-provided e-mail spam filter.
- Remove, modify, or tamper with any regulatory or legal notice or link that is incorporated into the Services.
a) Including providing or creating links to external sites that violate this Acceptable use policy or other legal agreements Safetec provides.
b) As well as any use of the Services to distribute any offering or link designed to violate these terms (e.g. enable sending of spam, enable denial of service attacks, etc.)
- SafeTec is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting, listing, or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours. We advise you to use your judgment.
- You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference, spyware, or viruses that may be encountered for downloaded items from the service. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer and keep it up-to-date.
- Information you provide or upload to the SafeTec System may be stored outside of the country in which you reside.
Your use of any SafeTec System Services administered through this site is governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement(s) under which you purchased the services. You can obtain a copy of your agreement(s) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Safetec believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the SafetTec System Services, it may, without notice and at its sole discretion, take such action as it deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server, or IP address. Violation of this policy can lead to termination of a customer’s account.
Safetec reserves the right to amend or change the Acceptable Use policy of any Service at any time without notice. We encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any rights in the SafeTec System. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of SafeTec’s rights.