Chemical and Container Tracking
The Safetec System™ includes a complete chemical inventory and container tracking system. The system provides exceptional inventory control detail, including 5-level location tracking and detailed container tracking. This level of flexibility in inventory control options applies to a wide range chemical of management functions; from simple entry, to monitoring, tracking, trending and reporting on your chemical inventory.
All chemical inventory information is integrated with both the chemical database and Safetec’s reporting capabilities to form a fully integrated solution. Some key functions include:
- Each container is uniquely identified by a barcode used to track the life of a container as it moves through a facility and the chemical contents are filled and emptied.
- Quantity tracking methods allow capturing material quantities using fill levels, packages or exact quantities.
- Generates usage, received and maximum/average quantities to help produce Tier II, Form R and custom inventory reports.
- Flexible container system supports tracking custom chemical mixtures and blends.
- Historical audit trails detail all modifications within the container system. (Note: This applies to all forms of Inventory in our system.)
Gain a comprehensive understanding and complete control over your chemical inventory. Don’t wait. Contact us today!