Enhance your regulatory compliance efforts by synchronizing your chemical data to Safetec’s Regulation module.
Safetec’s Regulation module integrates chemical regulatory lists from around the world into the rest of your chemical management system. The lists track chemical name, Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number, threshold limits (if they apply) and other important attributes.
In the United States, the lists include: Extremely Hazardous Substances (EHS), OSHA, EPA, CEPA, NPRI, SARA, IARC / NTP carcinogens, TSCA, CERCLA, RCRA, Clean Water Act, HAPs and U.S. state-based lists such as California Proposition 65, New York City Hazardous Substance List, New Jersey Hazardous Substance List, Pennsylvania Hazardous Substance List and more. Globally, regulatory lists are available for the EU, Canada, Mexico, Australia, China, Japan as well as coverage in other parts of the world such as South America and Africa.
If there is a list you don’t see in Safetec’s system, you can request it or create custom chemical lists yourself using Safetec’s Regulatory Enhine. Simply input the name of your new chemical list and select chemicals from Safetec’s integrated chemical database.
Extensive Reports Available
Over 40 regulation-based reports are accessible. Easily show chemicals at your facility that match any one regulation list or you can combine multiple lists together for more detailed analysis. If you’re also using Safetec’s Chemical Inventory module, you can determine if your facility is above threshold for a specific regulation. Other reports show you if you’ve added new chemicals at a facility that are on a specific hazard list. You could even create your own “banned substance list” and, in conjunction with the reporting engine, we can show you when any of these chemicals show up at a facility. Most reports also have the option of exporting the results in Microsoft Excel, allowing for additional manipulation and dissemination of the data.
If a regulatory report isn’t available, contact Safetec’s professional services group for help building and adding it to your system.
- Global coverage – access to over 4000 regulations worldwide
- Regulations are continuously monitored for changes and automatically updated throughout the system
- Automatically receive a notification when a regulation change may affect chemicals at a specific facility
- Create custom chemical lists – customer-specific banned substances list, substances of concern and/or other internal lists
- Tie into chemical inventory for threshold-based reports
- Generate a facility-based, occupational exposure limit analysis report using ACGIH, AIHA, OSHA and other OEL lists
- Easily see chemicals associated to a regulation such as OHSA, TSCA, DHS, REACH, HAPS, NPRI, CEPA, RCRA, EPRCA, CERCLA and many more
- Speed up regulatory analysis for a specific region, regulation name and date ranges using search and query toolset
- View chemical name, CAS number, threshold values and other data elements for any regulatory list
- Speed up preparation of environmental reports, such as SARA 313 (Form R), Tier II (hyperlink to Tier II page), California HMBP, NYC FIF, and other state-based reports
- Associate your facilities to geographical locations and show which regulations apply to those facilities
- Integrates flawlessly with all aspects of Safetec’s global technology platform
- Export regulatory lists and associated reports to Microsoft Excel
Safetec provides a complete set of technology tools and compliance services to meet your greatest chemical and regulatory challenges. With Safetec as your partner, you’re assured the right product and service combination for your specific needs. This approach eliminates unnecessary costs, is scalable and improves overall adoption rates throughout an organization.
Contact Safetec today to start the discussion and find out just how cost-effective a Safetec solution can be.
|MSDS Management||24-Hour Emergency Hotline|
|MSDS Acquisition/Monitoring||Chemical Approval Systems|
|Chemical Tracking/Inventory||Environmental Reporting|
|GHS Transition||On-Site Chemical Inventory|