Tier II Reporting Form Revisions
Are you starting to wrap your head around 2015 Tier II reporting?
Here’s a helpful overview highlighting the data elements found in the Tier II Emergency and Hazardous Chemical Inventory Form.
Click here to download a PDF copy of this guide.
- Report the maximum number of occupants that may be present at the facility at any one time.
- Indicate whether the location is manned or unmanned.
- Latitude & Longitude.
- Include Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) and Risk Management Program (RMP) identification numbers, if applicable.
- Indicate whether the facility is subject to Emergency Planning under Section 302 of EPCRA (40 CFR part 355).
- Indicate whether the facility is subject to Chemical Accident Prevention under Section 112(r) of the Clean Air Act (CAA) (40 CFR part 68, Risk Management Program (RMP).
- Option to include Parent Company information.
- Include name, title, email address, phone number and 24 hour phone number for the Emergency Coordinator, if applicable.
- Include name, title, email address and phone number for the Tier II Information Contact.
- Provide separate data for pure chemicals and mixtures.
- Via text, provide the type of storage for each chemical reported (e.g. above-ground tank, plastic or non-metallic drum, steel drum, cylinder, rail car, etc.). Codes are no longer recognized.
- Via text, provide the storage conditions for each chemical reported (e.g. ambient pressure, ambient temperature, less than ambient temperature/pressure, cryogenic conditions, etc.). Codes are no longer recognized.
- Optional check boxes to indicate if the facility is reporting information on additional chemicals required by State or local agencies. It can also be checked if the facility wants to voluntarily report chemicals not subject to reporting requirements.
Have additional questions?
The EPCRA Information Center can be reached at:
800-424-9346 or TDD 800-553-7672
703-412-9810 or TDD 703-412-3323 in the Washington, DC area