In the event of a chemical spill, SafeTec’s Spill Calculator will determine whether EPCRA or CERCLA reporting is required. If reporting is required, the Spill Calculator will identify which chemical ingredients are reportable under each regulation.
The SafeTec Spill Calculator:
- Determines CAA & CWA reporting triggers
- Provides NRC phone number
- Calculates the RQ of any material in the SafeTec System that has an (M)SDS
- Generates a report that lists the RQ value of each constituent (by CAS) and the contact information for each regulatory agency that applies
- Features a spill prevention module allowing customers to determine minimum spill quantities that trigger RQs for reporting